After accepting your free written quotation from Nash Painting, you can expect the following:
1. Choice of paint for the surface is critical. Nash Painting prefers Benjamin Moore products for durability and excellent colour "hold out" that lasts for years, but our clients always have the final say on which paint is used.
2. We are happy to assist with moving of your furniture-at no extra charge, of course.
3. All areas will be covered by plastic sheeting and or tarps to ensure a clean working environment.
4. Holes (except those you wish to have remain) will be filled and smoothed before priming. Caulking of cracks.
5. Expert analysis of substrates, ensuring the appropriate choice of primers and finish paints for proper adhesion.
6. Preparation of all substrates: sanding and removal of loose materials before painting
-exterior surfaces are orbital & hand sanded to ensure leveling so as to avoid "topographical" look of multiple coatings and years of aging.
7. Spot priming of bare wood, metal and chalky surfaces.
8. Sand surfaces and check for additional "mud work" needed.
9. Apply first coat of finishing paint. We recommend Matte or Eggshell finish for walls, satin or semi gloss for doors and trim. Flat or Matte for various ceilings.
10. Sand surfaces again and apply second finish coating.
11. Replace furniture and fixtures-clean up work area throughout and at the end of each day, removing refuse from the work site.
We provide following residential services:
Interior / Exterior Painting
Airless and Low Pressure (HVLP) Spraying
Vinyl wall covering installation and removal
Stipple ceiling removal and ceiling smoothing
Staining and clear coating
Drywall repair and taping
Cement floor painting
Kitchen cabinet painting
Water stain/nicotine stain removal
Fence and Deck Staining
Baseboard and Casing installation